Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Christmas Tags and a Cute Crate!

Halloween has been (temporarily) booted to the curb whilst I show you this fun Christmas tags and cute crate project. Yep, that's what I'm calling it.
Just work with me on this one.
All of the fab supplies came from the wonderful Alpha Stamps.
































For a complete list of supplies, click HERE.


































All of the papers are from G45's Twas the Night Before Christmas 8x8 Paper Pad. The tags were cut from 12x12 Chipboard. I used Tim Holtz Tissue Tape Set- Merriment on the front of the cute Wooden Vintage Mini Crate-White.  The wee feet are actually four of the Medium Wooden Finials painted white with acrylic paint.


































The numbers and cards I used to count the days down to Christmas are from Tim Holtz Countdown to Christmas Coins and these cute Alpha Cards.
I used lots of glittery Stickles-Christmas Red and sparkly Stickles-Lime Green to trim out details and make things pop.
Don't forget the Dresden Trim!  I used Baroque Dresden Borders - Gold and colored it with Copic Sketch Marker- Lipstick Red (one of my favs!!) or Copic Sketch Marker - Salad.

























I made the wee envelopes with the awesome Pint Sized Envelopes Template. I LOVE this little thing and I use it a lot. It's quick, it's easy and it looks great. The space is super for tucking a chocolate coin into or maybe a little extra cash.
Very handy, having a space for extra cash. And chocolate.
Can't go wrong with cash and chocolate.
Just sayin'.
We will now resume our regularly scheduled Halloween program.....

2 comments:

Kristin said...

This is gorgeous! What a great idea to include pockets in all the tags. Lovely work!

Deb said...

What a great idea, love it Lora! And you are so right, you can never go wrong having extra cash and chocolate on hand! Thanks for sharing.